Advertise Your Business Here

What cameras do you have (photo and video)?

Shawn Gossman

Skywarn Forum Owner
Staff member
Thread starter #1
I have a few, haha!
  • Nikon D3100 with basic lenses (18-55 and 55-200)
  • Nikon D7100 with basic lenses (18-55 AF and 55-300 AF)
  • Canon EOS T5 with a basic lens (18-55 AF)
  • Nikon KeyMission 360 action camera
  • GoPro Hero 5 Black
  • GoPro Hero 6 Black with Karma Drone and Stabilizer
  • Canon G7X Mark II
  • Sony AX-53 4K Handicam
  • The camera on my iPhone 7 Plus
I have a lot of cameras. I mainly have them for my YouTube activities. However, they can all come in handy for chasing and spotting. Well besides the drone, I don't want to add to the falling debris, LOL.

What cameras do you all have?

i have android phone i use for storm spotting but i be taking pictures of clouds and video of thunderstorms i will if do a live recording of a severe thunderstorm producing hail highwinds and lots of lightning but i might use a drone for chasing

ricbak

Rick
Premium Member
Ah .... Gosh, Maybe after all the years carrying around some sort of heavy SLR, I just quit that. I have always had a camera with me from Minolta, to Bessler Topcons. Now I have an Cannon Elan 2e with a couple lens. That is a film camera and I still feel does a much better picture than digital. In Digital, a Sony SLR and a Cannon point n shot. For night work, or time lapse work, film is still my favorite medias.
~
The point n shoot Cannon is usually with me most of the time. For weather work, that camera will do just fine to send quick pictures to the weather service or soc media.

JClick

Rain Cloud
Nikon DSLR 18-55mm, 35mm, 80-200mm lens, gopro 4 black, gopro 3, Canon HD digital video camera