Skywarn Storm Spotter and Weather Discussions.

Preacher here

Welcome to Skywarn Forum!

Register today (It's Free!) to discuss Skywarn and weather topics with other members, create your own profile, access hidden areas, and more!

Matthew Koscielski

Reaction score
As we say in Polish, dzień dobry (good day)
I'm Rev. Matthew Koscielski. Known to many as "Preacher" Yes I am a fully ordained minister.

A little about me:
20+ years chasing and spotting experience
Ham radio operator: KD0JZI
WCCO (CBS) Weather Watcher
FEMA/NIMS Trained

I have previously worked with Mr @Shawn Gossman (awesome guy) on a few of his old sites. Including Chaser Update (Twitter like site for spotters and chasers as his Vice President), and his original Skywarn Forum as a mod.

Proud father of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls.

Hobbies include ham radio, cooking, disc golf

I am an avid Buccaneers football fan and football fan in general. Proud member of Buccaholics, Crue Life and Elite Super Fans (Fans Against Bullying), where everyone knows me as "Da Preacher"

Currently I work graveyard shifts building custom trailers for utility companies, trucking industry, DoD and general public.

I am originally from the Twin Cities, now living in Central Minnesota just a few miles south of Wadena (if anyone remembers the 2010 season finale of Storm Chasers on Discovery, it was the town featured on it. And yes I was right there watching it)

That's me in a nutshell. Want to know more feel free to ask.

And as always.... Peace and blessings to my chasing and spotting family.