Advertise Your Business Here

HAM Profiles

kd0jzi

Rain Cloud
Thread starter #1
Introduce yourself, tell us about yourself as a ham.....
Callsign, freq's you monitor, QTH, are you on Echolink, do contests, rigs, etc.

Matthew-KD0JZI
I monitor all the local repeaters around St Cloud, MN and 52
ARES member
I run 2m and 70cm and E/L (no HF rig yet, need $$$$$)
I enjoy rag chews and homebrewing.
I'm a ARRL VEC and Elmer.

ricbak

Rick
Premium Member
I understand th HF Rig $$$$$$$$...HeHe
Thank you for your support as VEC/Elmer.. Much needed.
~ Monitor 2 repeaters on 2m. On is attached to "EchoLink"
~

Keith KC8TCQ

Thunderstorm
Callsign KC8TCQ, Keith
I all the area repeaters in the NW Ohio area. I am on echolink, and one of our club repeaters (N8RLD-R) is connected to both echolink and IRLP
My shack at home consists of a Yaesu FT-2800M 2m rig and an Icom-706 HF rig connected to a G5RV and I operate SSB and digital modes.
My van I have a Yaesu FT-8800R dual band
At my office I have 2 Kenwood TM-D700A dual bands and for HF a Kenwood TS-2000 and an Icom IC-7000 into a Gap Titan DX vertical.

I run the Skywarn net for 3 counties, and am part of the net staff for the VOIP Hurricane net when it is activated.
The only contests I regularly participate in are the State QSO parties, the Ohio State Parks On The Air contestm and ARRL Field Day.
I chase DX, I enjoy operating PSK on 30m.
I am an ARRL VE, and am currently the club president of our local club starting my second term, prior to that I was vice president for 2 terms.

N7AGV, Joe

In my Charger I have a MCS-2000 II Hi Pwr VHF 110 watt. A Diamond SG7900NMO and Diamonds heavy duty NMO mount.
HF I have a Yaesu 817 (Non ND unfortunately) a Princeton Antenna EF-53 QRP 53 ft end fed wire. LDG Z817 tuner.
then I have 3 HTs currently a Moto HT1250 VHF, XTS3000 UHF1 with p25 turned on (For those unfamiliar with Moto UHF HTs and moderate power 50ish and less watt Mobiles come in two splits UHF 1 includes the ham potion of the 440 bands UHF2 is 470-512, hi pwr mobiles at least older ones come in up to 4 splits on uhf) and last but not least my most recent addition is a Yaesu FT-70D dual band system fusion HT.

I was a W5YI VE, but life ended that with work and other responsibilities. Even made me dormant on the ham bands until mid last year.

I monitor a couple of my local repeaters and 146.520. Occasionally I turn on the xts3000 and play on p25 simplex.

kd0jzi

Rain Cloud
Thread starter #5
Callsign KC8TCQ, Keith
I all the area repeaters in the NW Ohio area. I am on echolink, and one of our club repeaters (N8RLD-R) is connected to both echolink and IRLP
My shack at home consists of a Yaesu FT-2800M 2m rig and an Icom-706 HF rig connected to a G5RV and I operate SSB and digital modes.
My van I have a Yaesu FT-8800R dual band
At my office I have 2 Kenwood TM-D700A dual bands and for HF a Kenwood TS-2000 and an Icom IC-7000 into a Gap Titan DX vertical.

I run the Skywarn net for 3 counties, and am part of the net staff for the VOIP Hurricane net when it is activated.
The only contests I regularly participate in are the State QSO parties, the Ohio State Parks On The Air contestm and ARRL Field Day.
I chase DX, I enjoy operating PSK on 30m.
I am an ARRL VE, and am currently the club president of our local club starting my second term, prior to that I was vice president for 2 terms.
So do you know NM8W over in Bowling Green? He's a ham I elmered years ago. Pretty good guy.

N1VAT Started in Maine in 1995. In 2001 moved to South Carolina, and then in 2009 to Texas. I monitor Dallas area Ham repeaters as well as DFR and DPD [my sector] with a Baofeng UV5R

kd0jzi

Rain Cloud
Thread starter #9
Craig? Yeah I know him, I was one of the VEs at the testing session. I'm in the next county over from him in Napoleon.
Sweet, if you hear from him, send greetings from KD0JZI to him. It's been awhile since I last seen or heard from him.