Skywarn Storm Spotter and Weather Discussions.

Favorite Storm Chase?

Welcome to Skywarn Forum!

Register today (It's Free!) to discuss Skywarn and weather topics with other members, create your own profile, access hidden areas, and more!

Peggy Sue

Reaction score
I really like the visits from Grandfather Thunders, if you look closely in my work you can see a lot of them. Think my favorite time was when I was just chasing isolated thunder storms, when I ended up by dune climb behind mother bear dune. As the storm got to the top of the dune it formed a Bear Head just to remind us all she is still there. Other than some saturation changes , she is as she looked.

Attachments

• 2018-7296.jpg
    2018-7296.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Peggy Sue

Reaction score
This was my first ever visit from Grandfather Thunder. Was going through a difficult time in my life, when I got home popped footage in for editing a comforting face was peaking back at me, reminding me the Grandfathers always have some thing to teach us.

Attachments

• 10893000004_84b1a30c7c_o.jpg
    10893000004_84b1a30c7c_o.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 0

Peggy Sue

Reaction score
This storm was remarkable because it took us sometime to figure out why it was held in place for hours. NOAA and I finally hit on we had a smoke plume coming down from Wisconsin, and it was preventing storm from moving north until it stacked high enough to get over the smoke. Was kind of cool. I was in Elberta , and for hours I sat and photographed the storm. Many faces appeared

Attachments

• Peaceful Warrior web verson.jpg
    Peaceful Warrior web verson.jpg
    884.7 KB · Views: 0